Home Portal will allow you to view your child’s progress and see where they need to work on. Once your child has been marked for movement you will get an email and then be able to move them on Home Portal to a class that has space. Home Portal will also tell you how many sessions you have left before you need to top up.
To register for this click on the link below:
1) After clicking on the register button it will ask for your child’s Card ID number. This is the number on the back of your child’s access card.
2) If you have more than one child choose one and you can link them once you have registered.
3) After entering your Card ID it will ask you for DOB and an email address.
4) This is now your opportunity to link other children to the same login by entering their Card ID’s.
5) You will then set a password, receive an email to confirm your registration, login and you are good to go.
When your child is ready to be moved up a level you will get an email. You can now move your child on home portal by following these Instructions. Click here.
You are now able to "top up" your child's account via Home Portal. This can only be done if you have 3 or fewer sessions left. For instructions Click Here